The decision about which training to take would depend upon how much you work with children and adolescents. If the majority of your clients are children, then we recommend the Child & Adolescent training. The Child & Adolescent training is the same as the adult training with the exception that the vignettes and videos are specific to children; therefore, the time frame is the same. Many people take the Adult training for one of the weekends and then take the Child & Adolescent training for the other weekend.
Can I mix the regular Basic Training and the Child & Adolescent trainings?
Was this article helpful?
- I do not live or practice in the US. Can I take your trainings?
- I registered for a basic training event. What are the next steps?
- I lost my Certificate of Completion. How do I get a replacement?
- How Does your Basic Training Program Work?
- What is the cost of your Basic Training?
- Need to transfer to a different training?