Certificate of Completion Requirements:
- Completion of Weekend 1 and Weekend 2 Trainings
- Reading the textbook, EMDR: Basic Principles, Protocols and Procedures (Shapiro 2018)
- 10 hours of case consultation with an EMDR Institute Approved Consultant (5 hours are required prior to Weekend 2; 5 hours after Weekend 2)
- You must complete this process within one year of taking weekend 1 basic training.
PLEASE NOTE: A CE certificate for 20 credits will be issued upon completion of Weekend 1 and 20 credits upon completion of Weekend 2.
VIRTUAL TRAINING FORMAT: Participants who attend the virtual format must complete the entire training (including 10 hours of case consultation) within 12 months from the initial start date.
- 10 hours of case consultation are required to complete the EMDR Basic Training
(5 hours required prior to attending Weekend 2 and 5 hours post Weekend 2)
- A list of EMDR Institute Approved Consultants will be given at each training. Use of an EMDR Institute trained consultant is required!
- Workshop fees do not include case consultation
- Group consultation rates are available from some consultants. The hourly rate is set by the consultant.